Is the world of virtual teaching new for you? Are you facing some hurdles in your way of becoming an online teacher? Don’t worry! You have come to the right place.
Online teaching has become the new normal of today’s world. It offers a wide range of opportunities as an e-tutor, that too with the comfort of your home.
Here are some advices which will prove to be valuable for you if you are a new e-tutor!
- Get familiar with the LMS software that you are using. Before starting your virtual class always do a trial. Have some numbers of technical team in your contact list in case of an emergency. And do not hesitate to ask your doubts.
- Always pre plan your schedule and courses. Be clear about what you want to teach and how you want to teach it. Keep an eye on the fact that which course is more popular among your learners and try to make other courses accordingly.
- Accept the change. If you have an experience of teaching in traditional classroom then be ready to adapt to the new small changes of virtual classroom. Mix your old teaching techniques with some new creative ideas and make the magic happen.
- Have patience and be ready to face situations. As virtual classes depends a lot on internet networks there may be some technical issues during your class. Some student may face difficulty to connect, there may be connectivity issue someday, in these cases do not lose your temper and try to manage your classes smoothly.
- Build a healthy relationship with your students. Remember that every learner is unique in its own way. Motivate your students to do better. Be the driving force that they need in life to achieve the heights of success.
So here, now you are aware of some basics of online teaching. So start your online teaching business today with and get ready to fly in the sky of opportunities!