When you want to market your coaching business , Facebook can be a great place to start. Facebook is the most efficient and one of the most used platforms by users. It also provides a option to engage and connect with your target audience. Creating a business page on Facebook can give you access to one of the greatest marketing platforms in the world.
Here are the few steps to get started:
- Create The Page: If you do not have your personal account on Facebook, then you need to create that first as business page must be created from your personal profile. Initial setup of you Facebook page is important because this is where you let your target audience know who you are, what you do, what subject do you teach and how they can contact you. Complete the setup by filling all details, be sure to fill out the About Page completely. Provide your websites, email address, phone numbers.
- Name Your Page: When creating your Facebook page try to give some thought to the name of your page. You name is no less than your identity. The name of your Facebook page is important because that is the term that users will enter into the search bar on Facebook to find you. Try to make it unique.
- Cover Photo: Your cover photo is especially important when creating your Facebook page as it is the first impression your clients will get when they visit. Choose a photo which represents you business, your expertise subjects which you taught. Ideally, the one you choose is NOT the same one you have on your other social sites, The right photo will tell the viewer what your page and your business are all about.
- Engaging content: Your content is appealing to the eye of the potential targets; it interests them and grasps their attention and makes them want to know more about your coaching after looking at your content. Your content should make your followers visit your page. If your page is boring no one is going to be follower. Try to make your content interesting , and be sure to post your content regularly. You can post videos, latest updates, motivational quotes. Your latest launched courses, promotional coupons and many more.
- SEO and keywords: Use of keywords and SEO is an important part of optimizing your Facebook business page as well. For example, if you are teaching a History, then History should use that word judiciously throughout the page .Keywords can also be used in photo descriptions, status updates and in the comments.
We are sure these few tips will help you grow your page and increase your coaching business. If you already have a Facebook Page, give these techniques a try.