Virtual teaching industry has been experiencing an explosive growth. Now, apart from degree, diploma and off beat courses, important subjects of higher education are also being taught online. A lot of institutes and individual teachers are teaching on a virtual platform.
There is a variety of challenges that a teacher has to face while teaching on an online platform. While teaching literature and basic languages pictorials, textual content etc are used. While teaching programming course screen cast is used. But the scenario is not similar for some particular subjects. A different technique is required for it.
By following some of our simple tips, you will be able to take online classes without any obstacles:
- You should accept that online and offline teachings are two faces of a single coin. They highly differ from each other. For quality teaching indulge multimedia content, videos in your lecture. Avoid using only whiteboards/chalkboards.
- During a live class you can ask your learners to raise their hand or to send a message in chat box if they have any query. This will enable you to solve their query immediately. And learners will understand better.
- Give your students online assignments once in week or month. Try to make them interesting. By evaluation of these assignment works you will be able to understand the learning pace of your students.
- Always try to give response of every email and message that comes from your learners. You should also send them result and reviews separately.
- Be an interactive teacher. Inspire your learners for group discussions, pair assignments. Also take live class with two way interaction.
- One of the relevant tips is that always stick to your students, be available for them. Give them a simple way to reach out to you. By this you will not lose your current learners and will continue to get new learners.
In an online class, teacher faces a challenge to teach accurately and learner faces a challenge to comprehend clearly. But by following EduGyaan’s above mentioned tips you can simply ace your online classes. Get Started now with EduGyaan!
Post a Comment