Digital technology is the branch of scientific or engineering knowledge that deals with the creation and practical use of digital or computerized devices. With the advancement of digital technology, the learners should get the advancement in the learning process which involves to digitize the learning way. This involves the use of technology in learning process.
WHAT IS E-LEARNING?
E-learning technology is a formalized teaching but with the help of electronic resources. It has become a buzz in the education industry and today it caters to the needs of modern day learners.
Now-a-days e-learning is more accessible. It provides to transform the traditional classroom to the digital classroom. It involves a two way interaction process which would be helpful for the students to learn easily.
BENEFITS OF E-LEARNING
- · Time and Money Saving- Time and money is important for all.E-Learning reduces time away from the workplace, eliminates the need for travel and removes the need for classroom based learning.
- · Scalable: - E-learning is scalable in nature. As with the advancement of technology e-learning is more scalable which introduces new policies , training concepts and ideas.
- · Efficient: - E-learning provides maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort which would be helpful for the teachers and students.
- · Capacity and Consistency: -E-Learning allows educators to achieve target audience and it ensures that to maintain in its consistency fashion. This will results to all learners to receive the same trainers.
- · Global reach: - E-learning can simply be placed online and can be accessed by people anytime and anywhere. It will help the learners to learn without any time boundary
- · Accessible: - E-Learning can be accessed on any web programs such as mobile, desktop, laptop etc. It would be helpful for the learners to learn anywhere on any web programme.