Have you gone across some of the interesting fact about paper and paper waste? Have you ever gone search for it? There are some interesting fact to know. They are as follows:
· According to research it takes around 5 liters of water is used to produce a single piece of A4 paper.
· 50%of waste is collected from the paper.
· Approximately 75,000 trees are cut to produce newspaper
· 3-4 people can breathe just from the oxygen produced by one tree.
Across worlds, most of the things are coming on online platform. As our country India has vision to digitalize so pay your contribution to make it happen. As education is demanded by the peoples across the world make them to depend on the online education which is the duty of the educators to come up with new technology and innovation.
As educators can help them to give their education online which can help them to remove the barriers such as time barriers, geographical barriers etc. These will help to those learners who can’t get out of home and study.
Benefits of Online Education Technology:
· Flexibility & Convenience: - Students can study and work at their convenience and available time. A student can learn anytime, anywhere at their own pace. Online learning makes education more convenient for students living in remote area, those can’t travel much and attend face to face classes.
· Cost Effective:-Online Learning is cost-effective as compared to traditional classroom learning. Because the study through this mode happens easily and quickly. When Student study at their own pace their travel cost is saved and energy too. They can give their 100% efficiency in their results.
· Lectures Can Be Seen Unlimited times:-With online learning, you can access the content an unlimited number of times. It is the main benefit of online learning to revise any topic. If in traditional classroom if you can’t attend the lectures which is important for your upcoming exam then online learning is the best possible solution.
· Less impact on the environment:-Online learning is a paperless way of learning. It protects the environment as it prohibits cutting of the trees, wastage of water etc. Due to this simple technology, it is an Eco-friendly solution to learning.